Everyone wants healthy looking trees. We provide specialist advise to help establish and maintain healthy trees by mitigating causes of poor health and/or lackluster growth.
- Aesthetic pruning can give the symmetry, balance and the classical beauty everyone wants. Whether it be a light crown reduction or removing significant out of place or poorly weighted limbs, we can help.
- Hazard Mitigation & Assessments is a must if you have large trees around or close to your home and is commonly overlooked. The last thing anyone needs is a tree failing on their home or car, or even worse, a family member or friend. This can all be mitigated by a simple visual assessment... Trees are self optimizing organisms and therefore show external signs of compromise via swelling, branch/stem directional correction, cracks, sap etc. so a VTA (Visual Tree Assessment) is a great start!
- Storm Damage Recovery can be an extremely dangerous exercise as timber moves in odd ways when irregular weight distribution is applied and should only be done by trained professionals. We can help in safely removing failed trees and limbs and minimize potential further damage to your property.
- Tree Reports are a pivotal process is getting council approval for pruning/removal of significant/protected trees as this provides an expert opinion and recommendations to satisfy both mediums.
- Tree Protection is required in the development situation where a tree is to remain in the landscape however construction and heavy machinery etc must work in close proximity to the tree. We provide a service that ensures the health of the tree and keeps planning and permit departments satisfied.
Tree pruning - Canopy uplifts, Canopy reductions, Weight reductions, Deadwood removal, Hanging branch removal, Formative pruning etc.
Tree Removal - Complete tree removal service available including stump grinding from small to large, simple to the more complex. Get in touch for a free quote.